Share on Facebook!
2019 Beautiful Baby Contest Rules
- Baby has to have been born June 31, 2016 to present time.
- Entrant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Only one photograph will be accepted and the child should be the primary focus
- NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS - if you submit a professional photo and do not provide a new one by the time of voting no refunds will be given and NO Naked babies
- Submission payment, Photo and Entry Form Must be submitted by July 1st.
- Voting will take place at Auburn Cornfest starting July 11 through July 14, 2019 and on AuburnJaycees.com from July 1st-July 13th.
- Each photo will be numbered and will correspond with a numbered slot on voting box.
- One penny equals one vote, you can vote with coin or paper money. You may vote as many times as you want.
- The winners will be determined by the number of votes received.
- There will be one winner for boys and one winner for girls.
- Winners consent to the use of their name/likeness without compensation for advertising or publicity purposes.
- Winners will be notified by July 20th and will be eligible to participate in the 2020 Auburn Cornfest Parade.
- Submissions will be ineligible if contest rules are not followed.
- All decisions made by the Auburn Jaycees are final.
1) Registration Form Here: https://form.jotform.com/91508024583153
2) Email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Submit your $10 Entry Payment Here